Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Can I Cook?


Because food is one of the best thing that happen in our lives, and eating is the way to give us strength to live...


Can I cook? To those who has never done cooking because of so many reasons to why you haven't done any cooking in your life and trying to cook but fail miserably, and thinking I can never cook in my life. Well don't give up, I was once in my life just like you, but I have a tips to start cooking or actually tips to start something that you don't like to do.

Lets go to the point.

First you need to have a desire, if you already have a desire you are in a good track. Desire takes you to so many places and to so many knowledge you didn't know before.

Second you need to act upon your desire, means you need to take action on how you can make your desire comes to reality. But sometimes we have so many desires to do things but lazy to do it, then if you have this kind of lazy mindset change it. Believe that you can do it even if the result is not meet your expectation or yet. "A thousand miles journey begin with a foot step".

I will share some cooking in this blog, I'm not a chef nor a great cook. I am a house wife and trying my best to give the best food for my family, foods that doesn't cost so much money, food that is simple and healthy and fulfilling.


No comments:

Post a Comment