Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stuffed Paprika



Paprika or pepper which has few colors are very delicious and we can even eat them raw, this recipe has no cheese or butter and is totally very easy and yummy. Lets try!

Ingredients:

Paprika, green, yellow, red
Carrot cube
Onion cube
Pork minced meat
Soya sauce
Sugar
pepper powder
Sesame oil
Corn starch/maizena
Cooking wine

How to prepare:

 


Mix carrot, onion, and pork meat in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients not including the peppers. Mix them well.
Cut top of the peppers and remove the seeds and make it like a cup with the lid, stuff the mixture into it full.
   

 
Then preheat the oven for 10 minutes and cook it for about 20 minutes without the top of the peppers,
Serve it hot. 


This is my first time making this thing, and I learn that if you like to eat raw paprika you don't have to put the top into the oven because 20 minutes is long enough to make it over cook. Oh that is potato next to them, very easy I cut the potato  like that and mix it with salt and pepper powder, some herbs, olive oil and paprika powder and then stuff them into the oven. Very simple and fulfilling nice less costly dinner with my husband at home. 
Also you can change the meat to chicken meat or beef if you don't eat pork.


I have failed so many times in cooking, burning and cutting my own hands is not a new thing for me, but through these experience I'm not afraid or ashamed anymore to use my hands in the kitchen. 
kitchen is the most dangerous and yet the most delicious place in the world. 

Happy Cooking

Lilik



No comments:

Post a Comment